Posted: 18.06.21 at 09:19 by LAYTH YOUSIF @HitchinNubNews
Continuing our series at Hitchin Nub News: Property of the week.
POTW aims to showcase properties in and around Hitchin and north Herts marketed by local estate agents.
This week we have a property marketed by Norgans
So, read on for our regular Nub News series: Property of the Week.
This week we feature a stunning five bedroom detached property in Hitchin marketed by Norgans
Brand New Home
High Quality Specification
Double Garage & Parking
Tucked Away Town Centre Location
An outstanding individually architecturally designed bespoke five bedroom detached property tucked away in an exclusive gated development at the heart of the historic town centre.
Built by a well renowned local developer who prides himself on creating homes of exceptional quailty within his hometown the property has been constructed to a specification rarely seen in any price range.
With 3,400 sq.ft of accommodation over three floors the interior space offers flexibilty of use depending on individual requirernents with each floor serviced by a lift - still a rare commodity in the UK residential market.
Natural light floods the beautiful dual aspect living areas and stunning master bedroom suite with large south facing covered balcony.
The attractive Market Town of Hitchin boasts picturesque medieval and Georgian buildings and an excellent choice of boutique and high street shops. The Town Centre has an array of cafes and coffee shops, sparking the development of an exciting and vibrant cafe culture.
Take a stroll around the artisan markets, sample the fresh and homemade wares while taking time out to visit the many independant retailers that make Hitchin such a vibrant and sought after Market Town - all this literally a stones throw from your front door.
Your new home at Manor Courtyard not only benefits from the close proximity to Central Hitchin, but is well connected by train and car. From Hitchin Station, you can be in London, Peterborough or Cambridge within 45 minutes, making commuting and days out a breeze.
The A1 can be reached in just a few minutes by car, connecting you to London, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and as far as Edinburgh.
It is impossible within the scope of these brief details to fully furnish prospective purchasers with the complete information and specification on these beautiful homes however as the vendors sole agents we would be delighted to discuss matters arising from them with any genuinely interested parties. Viewing very highly recommended.
Each home at Manor Courtyard benefits from private parking, front and rear landscaped gardens and an electric entrance gate for security.
All rooms are spacious and flooded with natural light across three floors, served by a lift.
The impressive master suite to the top floor includes a large en-suite, separate dressing room and private balcony.
Every detail has been considered in the design and construction of these homes.
Only the highest specification has been chosen, with a bespoke kitchen including quality appliances and contemporary fitted bathroom suites.
A beautiful spacious five bedroom home with impressive master suite on the upper level and separate double garage.
Kitchen 4.31m x 3.60m (142 x 1110 ).
Dining Room 4.51m x 3.60m (1410 x 1110 ).
Lounge 6.64m x 4.05m (219 x 133 ).
Study 5.20m x 3.50m (116 x 93 ).
Bedroom Two 5.89m x 4.60m (194 x 151 ).
Bedroom Three 4.77m x 4.05m (158 x 133 ).
Bedroom Four 4.05m x 3.02m (133 x 911 ).
Bedroom Five 5.20m x 3.50m (171 x 116 ).
Master Bedroom 6.79m x 4.96m (223 x 163 ).
Dressing Room 5.89m x 4.13m (194 x 137 ).
House Area - 290sqm (3,125sqft).
Garage Area - 34sqm (360sqft).
TOTAL AREA - 324sqm (3,485sqft).
* Professionally designed bespoke kitchen and utility.
* 30mm Quartz worksurfaces in kitchen.
* 20mm Quartz worksurfaces in utility.
* Siemens appliances.
* Liebherr wine cooler.
* Blanco supreme 1.5 under mounted stainless steel sink with drainer grooves included into the stone worktops.
* Blanco chrome pull out tap.
* Quooker boiling water tap.
* Back painted glass splashbacks.
* High quality Karndean flooring.
* Feature pendant lights over kitchen island.
Master En-Suite, Family Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
* Duravit bathroom furniture and chinaware.
* VADO brassware.
* Heated towel rails to all en-suites and bathrooms.
* Large feature showers.
* Dual voltage shaver point.
* Porcelanosa feature wall and floor tiles.
Heating, lighting & internal finishes
* Gas powered central heating system.
* Zoned underfloor heating system to all floors.
* Heatmiser programmable smart thermostats.
* Low energy recessed LED downlighting throughout.
* Brushed steel finished sockets and switches throughout.
* Multi fuel stove with black granite hearth.
* Mains powered smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
Media & Communication
* Centralised distribution hub for TV, sound system, heating system, telephone/internet and WIFI network.
* Dual satellite, TV connection point with dual CAT6 outlet to sitting room, study, kitchen/dining room and all bedrooms.
* Alarm system.
* Passenger lift serving all floors.
* Electric garage door.
* Electronic door opener with remote control fobs for use in cars.
Garden & Patio Area
* Electric entrance gate to courtyard.
* Further electronically operated entrance gate to Garden House.
* Courtyard combination of bound gravel and Marshalls block paving.
* Marshalls Indian sandstone footpath and patios.
* Outside taps and electrical points.
* Planted front garden areas.
* Rear and side gardens laid to lawn.
* Paved sun terrace area to rear gardens.
* External lighting.
Windows & Doors
* Aluminium windows.
* Aluminium bi-fold doors to patio and balcony areas.
* External balcony and terrace areas.
* External power and heating to second floor terraces.
* Frameless glass balustrade.
This property is on the market for £1,895,000 through Norgans.
Over 30 local creatives coming together to sell their wares in Ickleford Village Hall. A fantastic opportunity to get some wonderful and unique Chr...